Thursday 18 February 2010

Begin


Hello!

Im not familiar with blogging etiquette, but I suppose I should introduce myself...

My name is Victoria.
I am 21 years old. I've got blonde hair, green eyes, wonky ears, short legs and an ample bossom ( hence the delightful nickname "Tits").
I have a Brother, a Golden Retriever, a Boyfriend and too many shoes.

It would be unfathomable for me to go for an entire day without talking to my Mummy, she keeps my irratic behaviour to a minimum and makes even the greyest of days better.
Likewise for my darling friends, I would be a mess without them. FACT.

I love marmite, cheese, and crumpets. I was in my element upon discovering there is a product which combines these 2 marvels... MARMITE CHEESE IS THE BEST THING EVER.


I'm a third year student at Birmingham City University studying Marketing Advertising and PR, therefore the majority of my time is currently being spent on my Dissertation, and anything is a welcomed distraction.

So, here I am writing my very first post, on my very first blog.
A quick word of warning; the content of this blog is going to be a mix of bits to do with marketing and advertising... or anything else I fancy prattling on about. Bare with me, I'm new to this, but I promise not all my posts will be a load of old tosh.

Today is thursday - this means day off from uni.
Thursdays are usually associated with being horrendously hungover following the intoxication of the night before... However, I am quite pleased to announce I am not hungover, and instead am using this precious time between doing work and pretending to do work to catch up on senseless daytime tv. How wonderfully stereotypical of student life...
I genuinely cannot get enough of Murder She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder. There, I said it.
Come Dine With Me (CDWM) is pretty much my life - and it has just started so I best be off.
Toodle pip
xxx

1 comment:

  1. yay im so excited by this bloggedy blog. I LOVE MARMITE CHEESE.

    ReplyDelete